Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tissue Box






This is a card! It was made to look like a file folder (obviously!) but it is totally the size of a regular card. I'll be showing at least one of the snapshots I took at regionals this year. There was SOOO many but only a fraction of them were big time inspiring to me. So I will only show you my fav's. This is one of them. You could click on the pic to get a close up.






And this is something that I've done. I was only trying something new out...decopodge(sp?). Sometimes people find things and know that something can be done with them so they keep them. In this case, a friend Dottie found these things that are made from cardboard-ish material that goes over tissue boxes. She bought me a couple and challenged me to do something with them. With Sherrys help, it took me about a month or so to get a feel for it. If it wasn't for Sherry, I would have had NO clue about what to do with it.
I ended up using a crop-a-dile to cut through and put all the SU hardware on it. --->This is another side to it. I wanted to make sure that there was not a front or back to it so it wouldn't be boring. Anyways, I've made only one more with a green, purple and black flavor. I know that sounds wierd but I liked it more. It was sold to a girl at work before I could take a pic of it. I will be making one for Dottie very soon.

No comments: