Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hey all. If you know me, you'll know that I make at least one thing about 5 times a week, if not everyday. But do I put them all up? No! Not that I don't want to. It's just that I usually give them away the next day. I need to get into a habit of taking a pic as soon as I am done with it. After typing that, these first two pic's are not mine. I wish they were. These are from regionals again. I told you all that I took lots of pic's and I can't keep them all to myself! So enjoy!!!
Now this next one IS mine:D! This is a design that I came up with only after admiring the one that Shannyn made for Teresa two years ago. Except hers is made with layers of squares and ribbon to top it off instead of twine. Maybe for my next post, I'll put it up. You would enjoy hers much more. I do, however, I am not unhappy with this one here. Anyways....
I am loving the different layers of punches. Aren't you? My next purchase is going to be (if i havn't changed my mind by then) the new hodgepodge in the SU mini and some large eyelets. I am in the process of finishing another tissue box cover for Dottie at work. I painted it and embossed it. Well, I wont say too much until I finish it. I need the hardware to complete it though. OKAY, ENOUGH RAMBLING!! I am kind of amped though cause i just sat down after doing about 35 minutes of TY-BOW(sp?). What does it mean when you really get going and huffing and puffing then all of a sudden your heart feels like it's going to explode? Am i just working too hard? It suc@#$! though cause that's when i feel like i'm going to fly!! Okay, really now...

2 comments:

scoopy (Emily) said...

Thanks for a fun workshop today Christina!

cucu for knitting said...

you do great work, Sister!!!