Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hi Verena!!



Hi Verena. I put this up as soon as I could. Hey, thanks again for coming to the workshop today. I had fun with all of you. Even though this is not what we made today, Verena seen this card that I made last night and made me promise that I would post it so that she could show her cousin. I hope I did it soon enough. Anyways, I was trying to tell her all of the materials that I used here but I knew that it was way to much to remember. So I will try to remember all of the products that I used...they are all SU product......Paper: basic grey, vellum, whisper white, pretty in pink, basic black.....Ink: whisper white craft stampin' pad.....mini glue dots....pretties kit....classy brass template/priceless...stylus...silver and white stampin' emboss powder...Stamp Sets: en francais, frames with a flourish, she's all that (from the occasions mini collection 2008). WHEW!! I think that's it. I hope you like it.

4 comments:

scoopy (Emily) said...

Hey Verena - looks like Creating Keepsakes and Making Memories both have packs of hatpins (since you wanted a bunch of them). Not sure if you'd find them at Joann or Michaels. Here's the link to the MM ones:
http://www.makingmemories.com/products/details/vh_trinkets.cfm

Verena said...

Christina, thank you so much for posting the card. It's so beautiful! My husband even commented on it and said how creative you are. I can't wait till my cousin see's it, I think this is the card we are going to use. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hello, it's me Janet
I just want to say this card is just wonderful. I soooo want to use it, you are so creative i would have never thought of something like that.

Verena said...

Thanks Emily. I can't wait to get started!