Monday, March 17, 2008


Hello out there! I wanted to show this pic from the regionals because i just ordered this set. I am hoping to do my own as soon as my order gets here. I have all the glitter and glue already so i am excited to see it all come together. I am upset with myself because when this was project was being talked about, the girl who made them was telling about how she tried everyway possible to use this glitter. It was the job assigned to her at SU so i belive her when she said that she tried every way possible. And the way to make it the sparkliest is ........!!! I can't remember!!!!! So guess what, i will be expirementing myself soon.

Now this constellation looking one is something that happened by accident. I knew i wanted taken with teal and basic black together and this is what happened. Don't you love it when something comes from nothing. Well it's not nothing cause' we do get the product together and are on the constant look out for color schemes and inspiration and are thinking about stamping and paper and ink 24 hours a day and....oh, that might be just me. Sorry....anyways, i'm on vacation this week and will be hanging around the house during the hours that my family and i don't have something to do so maybe i'll get to put out a couple of more pic's. Is it just me or do you all create more than you post? I'm always afraid that i wouldn't have something to say about my stuff. But i guess it doesn't matter cause' most people just look at the pic's anyways. Enjoy your day and God Bless you.

No comments: