Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Isn't it funny when you can tell someone's style. Okay, I wish this was my style but it's not mine. These two are from the regionals in Anaheim. I told you all that I took lots of pic's and I don't want them to go to waste. So I just do a little at a time. What I did miss out on doing is taking down names to whom these all belong. Bad "borrowing" technique!!!
No, this is not mine either ^. However, it may be a little closer to what I'd do, or should I say, to what I know how to do. I thought this is a good time to put this up cause Martha just got this set (and others) for free! Good job Martha!! So this is a nice manly card for her to copy I thought. So let me browse through and try to find something that is mine....
...I found a couple....yay! I started to feel like a blogging flake. I made this card when I was trying out my new corner punch and then I had to pull out this BEAUTIFUL set called Elegant Inspirations. I don't know why I don't use it all the time but it is definately special. I also used the poppin' pastels technique on the side of the card.


And looky here...more poppin' pastels:) I was playing with my scraps here and came up with a little card...kind-a-cute I thought. Maybe good for a teenage girl...I don't know...maybe my mom will come and take it off my hands one day. She sometimes comes over and goes through my cards. I'm always glad that she asks to keep at least one of them. The day that she goes through my little box and can't find something that she could use, my heart will just break! Just the thought of it makes me want to make about ten more right now. okay...a little dramatic but true!

No comments: