Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's A Boy


Hey everybody (i mean the 2 of you who are actually interested in this):) I have a little diddy here to show you. This is a card I made with this cute stamp set called Nursery Necessities. When I first seen this set, I had to get it cause I just fell in love with this little duckie! On this card, he's a boy. I'll be doing one real soon where she is a girl. I'm just waiting for the right ink, which will be here in a day or two (Stampin' Up!'s shipping is awesome!!). This was way easy to make. I clear embossed over the blue craft ink on the duck and simply punched it out with my circle punch and then layered it over other punched circles. Then put those on top of a square punch. Oh, you could probably tell but I need to mention that I did
not use any dimensionals cause the layering
of the circles was enough of an effect that
kept my card a simple one.
Enjoy....














These next pic's are from a workshop we had months ago. I still think that the work the girls did on these tiles are beautiful so I wanted to bring it up again. Great job girls!

1 comment:

Verena said...

What a great job...I love the tiles. That's what turned me on to Stampin up! I need to get started on my tiles.