Thursday, November 27, 2008

More Wedding Favors

Happy Thanksgiving everyone....I am having a beautiful, relaxed morning with my boys and my brother. My hubby has a nice turkey in the oven and my pudding pie is in the fridge. I can't wait!!

So this pic is one of Jacqueline's center pieces for the guests tables. The wedding party's table is going to be set up a little different, big candle sticks y-todo!! I'll get pic's out of that when the big day comes...


These are a few more wedding favors that are made up.

I have right now 70 made up. I am ready to break out with more today! If I have enough candy, it'll be 100 more finished, oh plus 21 more candy canes....then i'll need 9 more favors!!!!



These are mint flavored mnm's...Oh and on all the favors, there is space for Jacqueline to write "Curtis and Jacqueline Baldwin, 2008" which I'm sure will just float her boat....

So as you can see, I am trying to put out more than a few different types of wedding favors for Jacqueline's wedding. I have 2 more weeks to get these all done. PRAY FOR US!!

No comments: