Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jacqueline's Bouquets


These are the bouquets that I am making for my daughter's wedding. It's a Rennasance (sp?) Christmas Wedding. The colors are red, green, gold and silver. For these next pic's, you have to tilt your head so that the beads could be dangling at the bottom of the arrangement. So this red one is Adrianna's...she's special! And this is Alex holding this arrangement away from him. But this is a bridesmaid (sp?) bouquet. There are 3 total of these.




And in this pile, one of them is the Maid of Honor's Bouquets. I made hers a little longer at the bottom.
Here you go Mija!! These are all ready to go. I just have to pack them up. Now next I have to get my nerves together to do yours! OHHHHHH! I'm nervous for that one so I am NOT going to rush it....

No comments: