Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Boutique

Hi, I just wanted to do a quick post to put some new pic's out for you all to roll through. I hope that these are inspiring to you at some point in you life. I have some images in my head that I would try at some time or another. Like a picture collage using a cupcake pan for the frame. Pic's go back inside the cupcake part and everything else is decorated...and a shadow box turned into a paper wonderland with snowmen riding down the snow hills...
We could all dream that we have the time to play like this, can't we? So here is this shoe. I made one cause they are pretty time consuming if you want them to come out perfect. But because of the ooohs and ahhhs, i thought it was worth it. So i'm on the comp now trying to find the template for it and I CAN'T FIND IT!!! Does anyone have any idea where it is? Here is a wooden box, painted and stamped and decopodged with masks that were delicately trimmed out of a magazine by my son and his girlfriend. They didn't have anything to do one day, so being the mother that i am, i put them to work. I said here you go, do a good job! and they did....



Here are some boxes with slides to close the box, some paint cans, a button bouquet, a triangle box, some trinket drawers, and some small office calendars.

Oh and by the way, my daughter didn't pick the sword. It's okay, i was 50/50 on that one myself! Cool, for a 10 year old giving it to his father but not for my daughter's wedding.....
God Bless You All!!! See Ya!


No comments: