Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Little Bunny

Hi Jacqueline!! I did it! I guess I needed a little nudge. But I tell you what, it's much easier making a card with a good creative friend, who's not afraid to take risks and play. Boy do I miss Sherry. However, I'll be seeing her again TOMORROW!!!! She has been gone 2 weeks longer than I originally thought. That's okay, abscence makes the heart grow stronger...But Scott needs to share her a little more!!!
So here is my little bunny. The next pic shows a closer look of his face...

...cutie pie! I clear embossed the image, colored, then clear embossed the whole thing again using the versamark pen. Then for the background, I did some sponging. I was torn whether or not to brayer the background. This came out just as I imagined so next time I'll brayer it. Gotta keep up the practice girls!


This is a pic to remind me that I gotta do something with these hearts...


I cut them out of a skirt I was throwing away. Just a little recycling...

That's it for now. I hope to post something again soon....and

HAPPY NEW PRESIDENT DAY!! MAY GOD BLESS PRESIDENT OBAMA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!

No comments: