Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here is Hari checking in on us girls to see if we were on schedule. If you don't know this, Hari is pretty good at keeping things organized and on track. I am good at that also, but you know what a bunch of 20 year olds think about an older woman....well, they can't think that way about Hari. Also cause he looked so handsome!

Here is my Leo waiting for us...


Here is Janean-eee....

And here is Alyssa and Cathy putting the final touches on her baby...

So as you can see, the formal pic's are not coming fast enough for me. That's it for now. Keep checking in for more photos....
But in the meantime, here are some more "crafty" pic's....
Out of this old sweater (actually i washed it in dark colors and ruined the shade of it), I made....
my Secret Santa pouch for her gift card and some extra Christmas candy...



Just cut your sleve, sew to close top end, fold and sew for decoration. I also added some buttons to hold on the satin ribbon.....

Have a safe and wonderful New Year!!!

No comments: