Monday, May 12, 2008

Fancy Cards and Dominoes

These are some cards that I am getting ready for Claudia. I am going all out on these Fancy Cards so I am not limiting myself to SU, although I could make VERY beautiful cards with their product. I just want to give myself the freedom to use whatever my little heart desires...so here they are...enjoy...

Next, these are the fancy dominoes I was talking about. I can't wait to do another set with the stampin up girls on Sat. I'll give out the little tips and pointers at the workshop...but it is VERY easy to do, and with big results. This is one of the mess ups I had. I didn't bother to fix it so that it would remind me what to tell you all not to do...did that make sense? When we blot our ink with a sponge...make sure there are no puddles of ink left. This makes the drying time practically endless! So when I sprayed the sealer on it...then stacked them after I thought they were dry, this one got stuck and peeled right off. Okay, so I lied...there's a tip....


So it's late and my hubby is waiting for me to go to bed so here I go...good night....

No comments: