Friday, July 27, 2007

Two of my new stamp sets

Hi guys! I know that some of you have seen this one already. This is an invitation that I sent out to some family and friends who live farther away than most. I didn't have much of an inspiration except that I wanted to use some new product from SU and my husband, of course...
I really wanted this to come out like a masculine invite and look festive as well. I think this came out better than I planned. I used the new antique brass jumbo eyelets from SU and played with the Big Celebrations stamp set...also SU. The background stamp is Aida Cloth with white craft ink. Don't think that I didn't use the awesome crop-a-dile!! It works perfect with the jumbo eyelets..
This card is probably obvious what I used, except that I wanted to point out what I did with the twine...it's braided. I also wanted to work with colors that I wouldn't usually mix but I ended up pretty happy with this....


Don't you hate blogs when the person says "I" about 20 million times!? Maybe for my next post "I" will put "U" in place of it...we'll see.

No comments: