Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

I have the day off today and boy it's been a hard week so far. Work is heavy duty right now but I am thanking the Lord every day that I have a job, and a good one at that! Anyways, my guys are sleeping and I have a little time to write...
Have you all looked at the new Stampin' Up! Fall-Winter 2007 Collection catalog? If you don't have one in your hand yet, let me know and I can get one out to you. SU will be publishing 2 catalogs a year, one in July, another in January. The purchase price will still be ten dollars however you will not miss the opportunity to ooh and ahh over all of the pictures and examples they have put together in this catalog! SU has also put in LOTS of new designer series papers to choose from and more accessories to play with...beautiful! And have you seen the crop-a-dile? That is a tool that has the punching power, precision and ease that we all need when we are on a creative flow! You can't miss that one. Anyways, here is the Stampin' Up! website so click here and have fun flipping the pages...http://stampinup.com/ .
Talk to you all later....

No comments: