Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dirty Butterflies...

Well, I don't know what else to call this card. When I went into trying something new and out of my normal style, this is what happened...and I am totally pleased!

I am calling this a collage effect. That is what I was going for. But in the end, it looked dirty, but really that's okay. I loved the look. I have another that matches this butterfly card but i'll save that for a later post.
This card is one of the ones we did at our workshop yesterday. All of the bees are embossed in gold and the sponging around it is supposed to be golden like honey...so have a honey of a day went pretty well I thought. No layers here.













This is another method I was messing with which is called soot stamping. I thought the effect is spooky enough to do some halloween cards, so guess what...next month we'll do some spooky cards!!! bwahahahah!!!

No comments: