Saturday, July 12, 2008

Crochet and Jeweled Flowers

Hey All! Here are a few little cards I put together.
A friend of mine crochet'd (sp?) a few of these flowers
for me and I told her that they will be put to good use.
Don't you hate it when you have somethings that are
sooo beautiful that you are afraid to use them? Well,
I did my best for their first uses...she made me quite
a bit so i will be able to play with them alot! I'm
thinking of trying them out on tissue box covers
after they are deco-podged [(sp?)(again)].
Well for now, enjoy...





Next, I made this card for a co-worker/neighbor of ours.
She just popped up on a Friday after work and asked if
we wanted 4 free tickets to see the Jethawks (a local baseball team) play. She knew that i have 2 boys so she figured that they might like it. Oh heck yes!! They had the snacks and a night out with the crowd hecklers and stuff like that...it was lots of fun. Thanks again Trish!!

No comments: