Monday, August 13, 2007

Scratch n Sniff

This is something that you can try for yourself. I was thinking of doing it at a workshop but...it's a little too easy for my stamp club girls. However, it is worth it to give it a go...
You'll need: a bold style stamp set
a VersaMark pad
A sugar-free DRINK mix (not jello like I did!)
Clear Stampin' Emboss powder
A heat tool

mix: 1 sugar-free drink mix to 1 1/2 clear embossing powder.

...finish just like any other embossing project, stamp, pour, and heat. It's just that simple.

Hint: try different combo's for different flavors as long as it does not have sugar in it. Examples are cocoa, cinnamon, even powdered creamer.

I haven't done all of that but I cann0t wait until the winter...I have a beautiful coffee set that I just love! But I have done it with the kool-aide and it is just fine.

No comments: