Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Father's Day Card

This is my a card I made for my Dad. I really love this stamp set! I want to stress that even though your stamp sets may retire, if you liked it to begin with, it will always be that good.

So on this card, it's kind of hard to see from the picture but the word celebrate and the purple swirl are embossed. I used the versamark for the ice cream so that I could place the embossing powder exactly where I wanted it. I really like how easy that worked. Also, I know you can use the versamark pad to emboss your stamp space but I am very pleased with the way the Stampin' Up!'s white craft ink works! Can you tell that the ice cream cone is raised? I used dimensionals. "Love Them!"

Question:

If you were to create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?



My answer: Coffee flavored ice cream with graham cracker, roasted almonds, and brownies, NON-FAT with all the flavor!!

No comments: