Saturday, May 9, 2009

Orange Sky and Joseph's Wish


Hello. I thought I could start by showing you this Orange sky. I used 3 different colors and applied the ink with a sponge. This is actually very simple, just a little practice and you'll be thumping that ink on everything! It didn't seem to need any embelleshments so I kept it simple. This doesn't always happen so sometimes it's a nice change....



I thought I said a couple of days ago that i'd be posting baby cards...well i had to get these out to you all. Starting tomorrow, I am going to be taking pic's of all of the Baby cards that I have been making.





This is a card that i am making for my brother in law, Joseph. I hope he likes it. He broke his elbow and just had surgery on Wednesday. I'm sorry Mary for not calling yet. I am praying for him though...
So thank you all for looking and i hope you all have a beary nice weekend! 8X!

No comments: