Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Girl in blue, fuzzy can, and Thank You Verena

I know that I've been a slacker with my blog but if you ONLY KNEW!! I wouldn't say that my life is hard at all, it's just that if I didn't have to sleep or work or take showers and use the restroom, I'd be able to sit still and play with all of my stuff! I never want to stay up all night trying to finish a project. You know that crazy staying up all night feeling. It hurts my face and I've done that already too much in my party days....It's way over-rated. I like sleep...ahhh!


Okay, so the pic's that you've been seeing are the mini magazine holders that we did for Mary's Stampin' 10 workshop last month. I did add the ribbon after the party...I didn't mean to hold back from the girls, it's just that sometimes, I can't stop...

And this is my fuzzy can. If you look closely you could see the beads and stuff...

And this little number is something that I made for Verena. She is such a good person and I don't get to thank her enough for being there when we need her. So I finally did...
The words inside included "...for owl you do..."



Well thanks for looking and I hope it was worth the wait. Next time I will be posting a baby card. I'll be doing that quite a bit now cause I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!!! Thank you Jacqueline and Curtis!!XXXXX














No comments: