Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Lord is my Shepherd

So here it is mija, the stamp that you gave me...do you like? This is vellum laid over the water scene with
Psalm 23 stamped in staz-on ink.

Wow! That convo was short!! That doesn't normally happen...anyways, I made this for Lonnie at church. He just had knee surgery and he is stuck in the hospital...bored. But we could praise God that he is recovering well....

And this is for Mercedes. Her birthday is on the 10th so I made this little number up for her. It's an altered domino. It's hard to see but I used SU crystal effects after all the stamping was done. I applied it directly from the bottle to the domino. When I do this, I allow it to dry overnight. It takes a long time but it is really worth it....


Here are more...

So I hope you've enjoyed the pic's and come back again now, ya' hear!









No comments: