Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby Shower Peek-a-Boo Pops




Hello everyone. This is what I made for my daughters baby shower. These are the party favors. I gave 3 of these to 3 little kids. They all asked me the same thing, "Why are the candies like this?" I told them that they are in special packages, and if they keep them in there for 2 more days, they will be the sweetest candies ever! Well, they looked at me funny and checked to see if i was right....and you know the rest of that story:/
This next picture is of a can i had left over from some popycock popcorn. The can was pretty tall and roomy. So i used it to keep all of the cards from my daughters shower in it. She took it home and I have no clue where it is now, but i do have a picture.
Now these are pic's of the view from the hill top of Golden Gate Baptist Seminary. Jacqueline and Curtis will be living up there for the next few years. Curtis will be going to school there and Jacqueline will be feeding him and raising his baby. They are very blessed.
Oh! and check out the big money houses....






And that's San Francisco and Alcatraz to the left....


I hope you're having a good summer...I am!

No comments: