Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Gift for Teresa

Hi everyone, just doing a little Stampin' Up! work...


So here is the sneek peek Teresa! For my friend...








This is something that I was thinking that you could write notes or save little pics or momentos for your kids. You could actually do whatever you want with it; but when I was making this, I was imagining you, being the good mom that you are, keeping a little something like this for them to go through when they get older. I don't know, i'm too much of a dreamer....








This card under is one of the cards that we are going to do at Pat's workshop. I used punches and the last of the pacific blue card stock. The main attraction here is going to be the stamp-a-ma-jig. Practice makes perfect right?




This pic shows a little better of how we're using white texture on white card stock.



This is the beginning stage Jean! I'm so not done yet....

thank you again.


No comments: